Πέμπτη 14 Νοεμβρίου 2013

Friends…for Scrap it with a song!

 

Another challenge is on “ Scrap it with a song” challenge blog, this time from the Pop chicks…This week the song was one of my favorites….

Many of you know , that about a year ago ... something happened in my life and I felt that my whole world was distroyed! At that time my "friends" really helped me to stand on my feet... Since then...that song is one of my favorites... swasIn this card I was inspired by  Kenny K digital stamp - don't you think that this girl  looks like Aura Dion? and the colours from the video...in the kitchen!

Why don’t you give a look to SIWAS blog to see and inspired by other girls creations…and of course to play with us!!!

I really want to say a HUGE THANK YOU once more…to all of you my friends…you really mean a lot to me…

2 σχόλια:

  1. την έκανες ΙΔΙΑ με την τραγουδίστρια!!!!!τι τέλεια κάρτα!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!θα συμφωνήσω με τα λεγόμενα σου!!!!!!!!!!!!!!οι φίλοι είναι ΠΟΛΥΤΙΜΟΙ και στις λύπες αλλά και στις χαρές!Εύχομαι η ζωή να σου επιφυλάσει ΜΟΝΟ χαρές απο δω και πέρα!!!!!!πολλά φιλιά!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Τέλεια η αποτύπωση!!!Την έκανες απίθανη!!!Υπέροχη κάρτα!!Μπράβο Ρανίτο!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Τα σχόλια σας με κάνουν να γίνομαι καλύτερη!